The Society provides support, educational programs and information to people with the disease, as well as to their families, the public and to community organizations.
Today, we have more than 1,000 people living with some form of dementia in our communities – the Kenora and Rainy River Districts, and the demand for services is steadily growing.
The Alzheimer Society of Kenora/Rainy River Districts is a non-profit organization and is only funded 45% by the Ontario Government and the remaining 55% must come from our communities through fundraising activities and donor support that allows us to provide free on-going services. Thank you for your support by volunteering, making an donation and providing support.
BDO is one of the leading accounting and advisory firms in Canada with our strengths firmly rooted in the communities we serve. Our professionals combine personalized, local advice and service with national resources and experience. As a member firm of the international BDO network, we also have access to advisors around the globe with over 1,300 offices in more than 150 countries.
4G LTE wireless with Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile Canada (national)
Bell Fibe Internet (Ontario and Québec)
Bell Fibe TV (Ontario and Québec) and Bell Satellite TV (national)
Bell Home Phone, local and long distance (Ontario and Québec)
Broadband communications technology and connectivity solutions including data hosting and cloud computing through Bell Business Markets (national)
Bell offers industry-leading wholesale solutions including connectivity, hosted and professional services and network equipment to Canadian and international service providers.
Bell Media, is Canada’s premier multimedia company in conventional, pay and speciality television; national radio; digital media; and out-of-home advertising.
A casual dining experience that is more than burgers; we are also sandwiches, wraps, salads, and soup!
Bowman Electric Limited is the areas only Generac Generator sales and factory trained service dealer. We offer sales, service and installation of portable, air, and liquid cooler stand by generator systems up to 150kw for any residential or commercial application.
Our team of qualified professionals has the skills and knowledge necessary to troubleshoot and maintain any electrical aspect of your home, office, or business and we stand behind our work. Our highly motivated estimating and electrical design department can provide a wide range of estimates and proposals tailored to every need.
We are focused on providing our clients with the service they deserve. It is our dedication to our clients that sets us apart from other companies. We utilize the best quality of materials available, the proper tools and equipment, and necessary skills on every installation. Clients not only except the best, they will get the best.
From residential service calls to commercial and industrial installations or renovations, no job is too big or too small. Contact us today to make an appointment!
Today, we are proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. Dignity Memorial providers offer exclusive benefits, including National Transferability of Prearranged Services, the Bereavement Travel Program, the 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and access to an acclaimed grief management library. As North America’s premier provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, the Dignity Memorial brand is your assurance of quality, value, caring service and exceptional customer satisfaction.
Our mission is to help create and develop strong Canadian businesses through financing, consulting services and securitization, with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises.
Through our subsidiary—BDC Capital, we also offer a full spectrum of specialized financing, including venture capital, equity as well as growth and business transition capital.